Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thank You Everyone!


We are overwhelmed with all the wonderful gifts that we have received from friends and family. I know this picture makes it look messy, but it allows you see how much the boys were blessed. I can't wait until the furniture comes in. I ordered that on Thursday. The room is small so I purchased two cribs and a large dresser/changer. I hope it will be enough, at least it will for now. We also have the rocker and ottoman in the room, it will be cramped. I figure once we move next year sometime, their room will be a whole bunch bigger and we can get more pieces at that time.

Thank you to all who gave me such wonderful showers.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! We practically have everything we need! I thank God for such great friends and family.


Love,

Nathan & Jena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home