Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Monday, March 20, 2006

21 WEEKS


Look Ginger, it's the shirt you got me when I came to SF. It still fits. Unfortunately, the maternity pants that I ordered online are huge, and I have to pull them up all the time, but I figure I will "grow" into them sooner or later.

Feeling great, all except for the terrible heartburn. Babies are kicking all the time. Nathan finally could feel them kick. I still can't believe there are two babies in me. Amazing!

Please pray for my two great friends Ginger and Antoniette. Ginger is expecting a few weeks before me and Antoniette and Daniel are on their way in the adoption process. I am so very excited them because they are first time parents too! I love you guys!

Tomorrow the 21st will be 22 weeks for me.

How your baby's growing: Your babies now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and are approximately 10 1/2 inches long. Their eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel them move. They're oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if they start working out just when you're settling down for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home