Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Monday, May 22, 2006

28 Weeks in CA


I arrived with my friend Jordan at LAX on April 26th. The plane ride was ok, but I felt terrible once I got off the plane because my ankles were really swollen and I felt bloated.

We went to my dad's for the first few days, then to Charlene's house. Annmarie, Charlene, Amy and Penny threw my shower at Annmarie's home. Everyone worked so hard on it. Amy went crazy with all the food, it was yummy, especially the spinach dip. Thank you to all who gave me the shower and gifts, it was awesome! It was great to see all my old friends.

We got to eat at all my favorite restaurants like In & Out, Claim Jumper, Red Robin, Chuy's and Fillipi's Italian Grotto. I figured that I would gain all the rest of my pregnancy weight out there with all the eating out we did. We walked a whole bunch, I wanted to take advantage of all the concrete sidewalks I could (it's either dirt or rock driveway here).

That night we made our way to Nathan's families home and crashed. That Sat they invited the rest of the family over and we ate chimichangas. Sunday we made our way out to La Mirada because I wanted to show Jordan all the touristy things like Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We first stopped in the fashion district. No offense but that place was so dirty and stinky. I couldn't stand to even be there, it was so crowded with people and shops with the same junk row after row.

That Sunday after going to Revival Christian Fellowship, I took Jordan back to La Mirada and she flew back home on Monday with all the items received from the first baby shower. We had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home