Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Monday, May 22, 2006

29 Weeks in CA
















My Baby Shower at Vivian's Home


All my cousin's gathered at Vivian's Home on May 6th, at 1pm for the "babies" shower. It was great seeing everyone in this intimate setting. We ate Togo's Deli sandwhiches and deli type side dishes. It was very good. The cute blue cake was very good as well.

It was so nice seeing all the Mannina/ Bilello/Sala side of the family, since I have not seen them for about a year and a half. They are so fun and have great senses of humor. I always have great fun when I am around them. I love everyone of you!

We are hoping to come out to California with the babies right around Christmas. 2-3 weeks should be a good amount of time to spend with everyone. Hopefully, the cousin's party will be a little closer to Christmas so everyone can see the babies. They will be about 6 months at that time.

We received so many generous gifts cards, money, clothing and practical items for the boys. We feel so greatful for all you gave and put into the shower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home