Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

36 WEEKS

Today I came back from the doctor. Everything is great. Had another ultrasound and the boys are now 5lbs.3oz and 5lbs.2oz . They are big enough to go home with us now if I were to go into early labor. Yeah! This week Nathan is in Quantico, VA giving a marksman class with a fellow Marine. The doctor checked me and said she felt that I would definately make it through the week without going into labor. That is good news, I need him here when that happens. They would let him go home if he needed to anyway and I don't think that I would bring these babies into the world in 4 hours, would be nice, but doubt it.

A nurse at the hospital said they had so many births within the last 2 days that they wheeled a lady down the hall and left her there for a minute to get a room ready and she had the baby in the chair. Uhhhhhh that better not happen to me!!! I guess that lady decided to go to the hospital at the very last second??? Crazy!!

Talked to my friend Ginger today and she has dropped into position to deliver. I am soooooo excited for her. Who knows, she might just have this baby before me. I can't wait to see their baby!

Will keep everyone up to date on the pregnant lady (me). If you don't get a call while I am in labor, you will hear about it within 2 to 3 days of the births.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home