Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Friday, July 14, 2006

38 Weeks and Counting


All the doctors are in amazement that I am still carrying these babies. Normally they have to fight to keep them in. Now they, at this point, are living in too much of a comfort zone, so we need to take them out of the oven.

Went to the doctor today, still nothing has changed, so Monday the 17th is the date for the enduction!!! It is nice in a way to know ahead of time to be prepared, to not have to race to the hospital, etc..etc.. On the other hand it is kind of scary that I know and it is a little nerve racking to know which day all the pain will happen. Especially since this is our firsts, we don't know what to excpect.

I am still praying that they keep the knife away from me and we can do this naturally. Although, I might change my mind after a while. Just pray for us! Thanks!!

Thank you also to all those who prayed for my good friend Ginger. She had her first little one, Jack Henry, yesterday afternoon. I don't know the details yet, she can call me in her time.

PS. This is a terrible picture of me, especially since we were just outside picking weeds out of the garden. Nathan actually did the weeding I just pointed them out.


Love you all!

Jena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home