Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

15 WEEKS


Yes, those are some regular Levi's, they are stretchy kind so they are not tight at all on my belly( Ginger). They are super low riding. I hope I can wear them for a long time because I hate maternity pants. They are kind of too big, but I can't fit into any other regular pants or jeans without leaving them unbuttoned. I will take this as a blessing because it won't be long before I might be wearing a moo moo. I found a great deal at Old Navy. All their winter maternity wear was 75% off. I got about 7 things for $52! Before that I used my Christmas card from Sears to purchase some junior shirts in large with loose fronts (kind of the old hippie style stuff.) Those should last me for a long while. I couldn't bring myself to buy the boring non flattering maternity things they had for mom's to be.

My mom also bought me two shirt that are really cute too. I definately need to start searching for some new pants soon.
Grandma K splerged on us and got us a nice gift certificate to JCPenney. That place has the cutest nursery items I have seen so far. I am excited to go spend that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home