Babies Make 4!

The Tale of the Two Ream Babies!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

March 2008


I sick- James


My cutie pie Shane in his new hat.


The Headless Horseman


I like banana's, I think that mango's are sweet, I like papaya's, papaya? But nothing can beat that sweet...clap clap...love...clap clap....of God! - Shane


Dude, which button do I press first? - James


I know that I am not supposed to do this, but I have the remote! - James


Oh shoot I think I just ordered a movie! - Shane


My brother stole the remote!


But I want it now mummy! - Shane


There is nothing like annoying daddy while he is watching TV- Shane


I am ready to go with or without my shorts! - Shane


Let's Go Already! - James


Shane


James, first time carousel rider...

Shane and his cute sleeping style




"License to Drive" pose

Sorta Cheese


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home